the tide ebbs.. and I am left grasping for shells on the beach.. shells of wisdom.. companionship.. camaraderie.. strength... good faith.. vision.. and above all of a beauty of a world that is possible.. a distant landscape glistens in the viewscape.. a city.. a thought.. like a jewel.. it beckons us.. intoxicates us.. draws us away.. this is appropriate.. it is as it should be.. for adventure is what we were meant for.. groomed for.. and ultimately what we desire.. is not life forfeit if we have not had our neck on the gallows once.. or more than once.. one dithers.. one contemplates.. but ultimately one succumbs.. because that voyage to the unknown is so defining and so building that it becomes a force onto itself.. irrespective of what the final goal is.. the chase is always so much more exciting than the quarry..
all my bags are packed.. ready to go.. I am standing here outside the door.. already I am so lonesome I could.... but not really.. already I am so energised I could fly.. the time has come to prove our mettle.. we are groomed.. shined.. sculpted.. when if now was a Fellow more ready.. with the strength of eight five behind one.. and the power of a thousand and one more..
thank you My Fellows for a fond farewell.. your souls.. your thoughts.. your memories are encrypted on my innards.. farewells are usually precursors to an awakening.. such I feeling I do have.. such a feeling does drive me.. and most of all I believe in the power of that diabolical (haha) entity that is All of You.. so forward we forage.. and please remember that you are all responsible for me as much as I am for you.. ;)
peace and good faith
;)R
No comments:
Post a Comment