The wind blows strongly on the
Did I say morphosis?.. my own personal one begins too, because I to be married off to a Tree.. a tree you say.. and I say.. yes, that is what I said.. a Tree? The verdict was given half way round the globe (from me) after consulting the planets and the charts and the fates that be.. It is not safe enough to marry right away.. the first marriage Must be to a Tree.. a tree I say? (and so do you) and the answer is ‘So it has been Said.. so it shall be Done’ I stumble and I gasp and I investigate and I find that Mars is in the 10th House in my horoscope. It makes for me being aggressive and demanding and essentially a not very nice first marriage.. but apparently this Tree in question can take this attitude very well.. so there we go.. I am to marry a Tree.. no questions to be asked (or answered for that matter). Strange are the ways of the learned in
Since I got his news I have done much research and am now a certified member of CyberAstro which tells me how the planet configurations are affecting me today, for the week and the month and the year ahead and offers appropriate chantings to dispel the Illfavour.. Also I have discovered that two of my friends have been married off to Trees as well.. different species from mine.. but Trees never the less.. but they talk about it like they went in to the local grocery for a toothbrush. In true American spirit I am in the process of opening the
In other mind altering experiences I visited the Matisse Picasso exhibit at the MOMA which actually did succeed in altering the Mind.. it was spectacular.. it is always wonderfull to be swept away by the power of peoples’ visions, complications, contemplations, fights and talents.. and the imagery succeeded admirably in doing all this and more.
Also I rowed a boat at the lake in
and most wonderfully of all a friend of mine closing up home Upstate gave me a part of his indescribably rich and delightfull library.. which results in no walls being seen in this shoe box I call home.. but also on the beauty and depth of the written word.
Well that about sums up a part of it.. the architecture is madness.. I would have it no other way.. a project of incredible beauty is on its way.
In the meanwhile I have digressed a little bit and am part of a company which provides consultancy in railroads (my parents and uncle formed this enterprise and I am now one of the directors).. soon we will be spreading our rails.
No comments:
Post a Comment