I write and therefore I AM..
so I think Now..
and it makes me wonder of the Others that make me what I Am ( at other Times )
.. I sleep and therefore I Am
.. I design and therefore I Am
.. I eat and therefore I Am
.. I drink and therefore I Am
.. I change and therefore I Am
.. I travel and therefore I Am
.. I cook and therefore I Am
.. I swim and therefore I Am
.. I look for Beauty and therefore I Am
‘ Just an ordinary man ‘ as Professor Higgins would say.. with very basic desires.. to live an ordinary life, in an ordinary setting, doing ordinary things.. this is a Desire..
and yet I live an extraordinary life, in an extraordinary setting, doing extraordinary things.. I see a Conflict here..
and as Wilde would say.. hopefully it will last..
‘Talking about music is like dancing about architecture’.. I read.. everything must be lived?.. experienced?.. touched?.. felt?.. what sailors of the sensory world we are.. where nothing can be told to be fully understood.. and how terrible that all This ( knowledge? ) can only come through personal intervention to make You the More.. places a lot of worth on age.. how easy it was for that ‘Perfect Human’ in the Fifth Element.. she just watched a few videos and she was done!
The soul, body and mind is a playing field for the opposing forces of age and youth right now.. Strike a balance you say?.. what is a Balance really?.. but a sea saw where the one side which is in the air is happy momentarily and then desires to be on the ground again.. how tragic that Age must be gained at the cost of Youth.. even Dorian Grey who attempted to keep eternal youth lost out in the end..
makes me think.. I believe too much in the superficial.. the obvious.. the appearance.. the problem with me is that I place them on a pedestal.. to be worshiped?.. why?.. because I do not have them?.. from heresy I gather I have them in great measure.. then what?..
it is because I must Loose them.. we must let go of things we hold most fond to let greater (?) emotions take over.. what a playing field we must be for Fate.. to let our slate be dusted and written over so easily..
Methinks I will not give in so easily.. I will stand by Beauty, and Superficiality and Obviousity as long as they want me as their admirers.. to give in would be against the human grain ( so to say)
But I am harsh.. Youth is not solely to be equated with all these.. it means much much more.. it encompasses a larger human State.. ‘Something as wonderfull as Youth.. and as hard to keep’ ..O.W. ..
which brings us to Grace.. Methinks this is a State ( quality ) which encompasses all states.. or rather transcends them.. it is rare enough to Find.. exquisite enough to Want.. and ethereal enough to be out of one’s grasp..
It is wonderful to have found my next longing through these writings You..
Bon chance
No comments:
Post a Comment